After being vindicated from all the charges of prostitution by the sessions court in Nampally, actress Shweta Basu took some time to regain her spirits and finally came out in the open to blast the media. The actress issued an open letter strongly criticizing the media circles which carried several false news on her during her troubled times.
Denying all the reports about her involvement in prostitution, Shweta lamented that even reputed media houses did not bother to find the truth from her or her family members. The actress also stated that she has been a highly professional artist since the beginning, and had been busy with several feature films, documentaries and short films. Shweta also said that she has forgiven the media which showed her in poor light and has moved on in life.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser