Siddharth is delighted with the response for his upcoming Hindi film Chashme Baddoor. He’s playing one of the four lead roles and the other three actors are Taapsee, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma. David Dhawan has directed the film. Incidentally, this also happens to be Taapsee’s debut film in Hindi. The film’s first look was launched yesterday and the entire team seems quite happy with the early response. “Listening to my friend & teddy bear David Dhawan’s hoots & cackles on the phone about the response to ‘Chashme Baddoor’promo -unforgettable!,” Siddharth tweeted. However, he also added that the new version is not a faithful remake. “I’m a fan of the original ‘Chashme Baddoor’. To others like me, this film is nothing like the original. Please don’t see it as a remake:),” he added. Siddharth’s next Telugu film Jabardasth is gearing up for release on February 22.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you