The principal shooting of Siddharth’s next film in Karthik Subbaraj’s direction is expected to begin in early June. Kathiresan is producing the film under Five Star Films banner and it’ll be simultaneously released in Telugu and Tamil. Karthik Subbaraj had earlier directed Pizza, which went on to become a surprise hit. This untitled film starring Siddharth is said to be a comedy thriller film and Siddharth will be sporting a totally different look compared to his previous films. Lakshmi Menon, who had acted in Gajaraju (the Telugu version of Kumki), has been chosen to play the lead role opposite Siddharth. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed