A week after Love Failure’s release, Siddharth has begun working on his upcoming Tamil film. National Award winner Vetrimaaran is producing the film on Grass Root Film company. Vetrimaaran’s associate Manigandan is going to direct the film. The film’s pre-production has already begun and there’s a rumour that the film is set against the backdrop of national highways. Vetrimaaran has scripting the film and Velraj is the cinematographer. More details about this film will be announced soon.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release