Hero Siddharth’s horror film, Gruham, may have been postponed in the twin Telugu states, but the Tamil version, Aval, released to unanimous positive reviews and encouraging collections last week. The Telugu version’s release date will be announced soon.
Buoyed by Aval’s success, Siddharth has already announced a sequel to the film. In his latest interview post Aval’s success, Siddharth said, “The genre and story are such that there can be a lot more to it. And that’s why, from the start we knew we wanted to make a sequel. A part two of this film will definitely happen”.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?