Talented hero Siddharth is finally a relieved man now. His latest Tamil film, Jigarthanda has hit the bulls eye. The much awaited gangster film released all over Tamil Nadu yesterday and got super feedback from the audience and critics.
Directed by the talented Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza fame, this film is based on the love story of a gangster. Sometime back Siddharth was hugely disappointed as the movie was postponed in order to make way for Dhanush’s Vellaila Pattari. But all that patience has finally paid off now as the film has passed out with flying colors.
Jigathanda is dubbed into Telugu as Chikkadu Dorakadu and Lakshmi Menon is the female lead in this film
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
- KRR Wants To Work With Nani, Rana
Articles that might interest you