Talented hero-filmmaker Siddharth’s last straight Telugu was the 2012 romantic comedy, Jabardasth, and a cameo in NTR’s Baadshah. After five long years, Siddharth is all set to return to Tollywood with a multilingual film.
Siddharth took to Twitter this morning and announced that his ongoing film, The House Next Door, will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Andrea Jeremiah is the film’s leading lady. This film is said to be a horror thriller.
Siddharth himself is producing this film under his Etaki Entertainment banner, while Milind Rau, a former protege of Mani Ratnam, is directing it.
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts