Talented hero-filmmaker Siddharth’s last straight Telugu was the 2012 romantic comedy, Jabardasth, and a cameo in NTR’s Baadshah. After five long years, Siddharth is all set to return to Tollywood with a multilingual film.
Siddharth took to Twitter this morning and announced that his ongoing film, The House Next Door, will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Andrea Jeremiah is the film’s leading lady. This film is said to be a horror thriller.
Siddharth himself is producing this film under his Etaki Entertainment banner, while Milind Rau, a former protege of Mani Ratnam, is directing it.
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer