Tamil actor Simbhu is currently busy shooting for his upcoming movie titled ‘Kaan’. Directed by Selvaraghavan, this film has Taapsee Pannu as the female lead. Touted to be a taut thriller, the shooting of this movie is going on at a good pace and the makers are planning to release it in December.
Selvaraghavan has confirmed that this movie will release in Spanish, French, Protugese and few other international languages. Simbhu will be seen as a devotee of lord Muruga and Taapsee is playing the role of a police officer. It is heard that the content in this movie has global appeal and so the director has decided to release it in foreign languages with some minor changes to its Tamil version.
Catherine Tresa is also playing an important role in this film and Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing tunes. GLO Studios banner is producing it.
- It’s official: Akhil announces his next
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film