We all know what damage the hudhud cyclone has caused in Visag and its surrounding areas. Manchu Manoj has postponed his film Current Teega’s release, and is heading to Vizag to help the cyclone victims. Leaving not far behind, Manoj’s best friend and Tamil star Simbhu has also pledged to help the cyclone victims.
According to the latest update, Simbhu will raise funds with the help of his fans, and donate to the cause. It is quite good to see actors from other states respond to a social cause, and hope that other stars will follow suit.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you