We all know what damage the hudhud cyclone has caused in Visag and its surrounding areas. Manchu Manoj has postponed his film Current Teega’s release, and is heading to Vizag to help the cyclone victims. Leaving not far behind, Manoj’s best friend and Tamil star Simbhu has also pledged to help the cyclone victims.
According to the latest update, Simbhu will raise funds with the help of his fans, and donate to the cause. It is quite good to see actors from other states respond to a social cause, and hope that other stars will follow suit.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere