Simran, who was once the most sought after actor in Tollywood, had announced a few months ago that she and her hubby Deepak are venturing into production. In an interview to a leading newspaper, the actress revealed that their home banner has been titled ‘Simran and Sons’ and they are interested in creating films with different scripts and a wide array of actors, mostly consisting of new comers.
She has selected a science fiction script and ad film maker Gowri Shankar will make his debut with this untitled project which is likely to start filming in a couple of months.
Simran reveals, “We have been listening to a lots of scripts since the announcement of the production company. A story-line narrated by Gowri Shankar impressed us and we gave it the nod.”
She also goes on to reveal that the movie will have a novelty script and that she will be playing an investigative officer. More details about the star-cast or crew are yet to be revealed.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you