Sindhu Menon, who was seen in Krishna Vamsi’s super hit film Chandamama has come out in the open and denied all her death rumors. For the last two days, there were several reports in media Sindhu had committed suicide.
A visibly upset Sindhu spoke to a particular media house and cleared all the rumors. Sindhu also added that she is hale and healthy and is currently shooting in London. Sindhu had acted in several other Telugu films like Bhadrachalam, Rainbow and Siddham.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock