Sindhu Menon, who was seen in Krishna Vamsi’s super hit film Chandamama has come out in the open and denied all her death rumors. For the last two days, there were several reports in media Sindhu had committed suicide.
A visibly upset Sindhu spoke to a particular media house and cleared all the rumors. Sindhu also added that she is hale and healthy and is currently shooting in London. Sindhu had acted in several other Telugu films like Bhadrachalam, Rainbow and Siddham.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Star hero as chief guest for 2.0 audio
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections