Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is in no mood to relax. He has wrapped up shooting his upcoming film titled Welcome Obama and already, he’s planning to direct his next feature film. Apparently, a lot of people have been requesting him to make a sequel to Pushpaka Vimanam, a silent film which released in 1987. However, Singeetham Srinivasa Rao has categorically stated that he’ll never repeat anything and a sequel to Pushpaka Vimanam is out of question. He revealed that his next film will have an interesting cast and that it’ll be a musical film. “It’ll be a total musical film and as different as Pushpaka Vimanam,” he said. More details are expected to be revealed soon.
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment
- Chalo’s teaser impresses with its AP-TN border conflict
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas