Talented singer Sunitha, who is quite famous for her sweet voice, is all set make her acting debut in movies. As per the latest reports, Sunitha has reportedly been approached to play a pivotal role in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘Brahmotsavam’.
Even though she is yet to sign on the dotted lines, she has reportedly given her nod to the makers. Few years back, Sunitha made her first screen presence with Shekar Kamula’s Anamika promotional song.
However, an official confirmation about the same is yet to be received from the makers. As of now, Mahesh is busy shooting for his forthcoming film ‘Sri Manthudu’. Soon after completing this film’s shoot, Brahmostavam will go on floors.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you