Talented singer Sunitha, who is quite famous for her sweet voice, is all set make her acting debut in movies. As per the latest reports, Sunitha has reportedly been approached to play a pivotal role in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘Brahmotsavam’.
Even though she is yet to sign on the dotted lines, she has reportedly given her nod to the makers. Few years back, Sunitha made her first screen presence with Shekar Kamula’s Anamika promotional song.
However, an official confirmation about the same is yet to be received from the makers. As of now, Mahesh is busy shooting for his forthcoming film ‘Sri Manthudu’. Soon after completing this film’s shoot, Brahmostavam will go on floors.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you