S.S Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali is on the verge of completing its shoot and it is gearing up for release in this Summer. The movie will feature macho heroes Prabhas and Rana in the lead roles along with Anushka and Thamanna. The makers are making efforts to bring this much awaited movie on May 15th.
As per the latest buzz, burning star Sampoornesh Babu is trying to compete with this star-studded movie. His latest project Singham 123 is fast completing the shooting formalities and makers are planning to release this movie on the same day of Baahubali release. This movie is being produced by actor Manchu Vishnu under 24 Frames Factory. Sampoo will be seen as a powerful cop in this movie and Akshat Sharma is the female lead.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you