Sampoornesh Babu’s Friday release, Singham 123, is all set to release on the internet apart from its theatrical release. However, the film will be available online only to the audiences abroad and Indian audiences may watch the film in the theaters alone.
Online film distribution is a cost-effective strategy in film distribution and Telugu Cinema is yet to explore its possibilities. Earlier, Nara Rohith’s Rowdy Fellow and Neelima Tirumalasetti’s Alias Janaki were some of the films that released online on the release day.
Singham 123 is expected to be a hilarious entertainer with Sampoo’s trademark punch lines and over the top acting. Manchu Vishnu penned the film’s story apart from producing it. Ajay Akshat Sharma makes his debut as a director.
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you