But from the past two days, there were also reports that the film will be delayed yet again. To clear all these rumours, the makers of Singham 3 today, made things clear and said that the film is arriving on time which is the 26th of this month.
But as the Jallikattu movement took an ugly turn during the day in Tamil Nadu, the makers once again sprung into action and postponed the film to another date. A fresh date of the release is yet to be announced by the makers.
Directed by Hari, Singham 3 has Anushka and Shruthi Haasan as the female leads.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Press Note : Godavari Restaurant Chain is all set to flow in Phoenix, AZ
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer