Sometime back, we had reported that the highly successful franchise of Singam is all set to return to the big screen again. The script for the third installment has been finalized, and director Hari is very confident about the subject he has designed.
Shooting will kick start in mid 2015 and the film will release during the festive season of Sankranthi in the year 2016. The first two installments were super hits in both Tamil and Telugu and Suriya will be returning to the series after he wraps up his upcoming movie Masss in the direction of Venkat Prabhu.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you