Suriya’s Singham 3 opened to some mixed reviews all over. But the makers say that the film is doing decent business. Earlier today, during the success meet of the film director Hari said that he is quite happy with the way the film is doing all over the Telugu states and Tamil Nadu.
Hari also cleared various reports saying that Singham 4 will surely happen after four years and the team is quite excited to continue the series. The director also spoke about his next film Swamy 2 and said that the project will soon go on floors.
Suriya’s performance became the talking point all over and the action sequences were also highly talked about. Shruthi Haasan and Anushka play female leads in this film which has music by Harris Jayraj.
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio
- Star daughter’s debut film from February