For the past few days, Nandamuri Balakrishna has been enthusiastically promoting his much-awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool. The film is all set for its release in a few hours. In his latest interview to a leading Telugu daily, Balayya made an interesting revelation.
Balayya said that singing the iconic song “Sivasankari” from his father NT Ramarao’s 1961 classic, Jagadeka Veeruni Katha, on a stage is his life ambition. Balayya further revealed that he has been practicing the song since a long time and that he has even lost his voice recently due to the strenuous practice.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you