Sirish Bharadwaj met the honorable chief Minister of Gujarath, Mr. Narendra Modi at his residence in Ahmadabad. The meeting which went about for an hour, threw an insight even on the Telangana issue. The young politician from BJP discussed many issues about the youth and politics in the state. Sirish spoke out his desire and the desire of many that they are awaiting to see him as the Prime Minister of India. Both, the state and the country needs a change, a great influence and the way problems are being pursued. On a good note Modi promised to visit the city very soon.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon