Sirish Bharadwaj met the honorable chief Minister of Gujarath, Mr. Narendra Modi at his residence in Ahmadabad. The meeting which went about for an hour, threw an insight even on the Telangana issue. The young politician from BJP discussed many issues about the youth and politics in the state. Sirish spoke out his desire and the desire of many that they are awaiting to see him as the Prime Minister of India. Both, the state and the country needs a change, a great influence and the way problems are being pursued. On a good note Modi promised to visit the city very soon.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you