Sirish Bharadwaj met the honorable chief Minister of Gujarath, Mr. Narendra Modi at his residence in Ahmadabad. The meeting which went about for an hour, threw an insight even on the Telangana issue. The young politician from BJP discussed many issues about the youth and politics in the state. Sirish spoke out his desire and the desire of many that they are awaiting to see him as the Prime Minister of India. Both, the state and the country needs a change, a great influence and the way problems are being pursued. On a good note Modi promised to visit the city very soon.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you