Apart from the box-office result, Sirish is happy that his father and the film’s producer Allu Aravind too is happy with the outcome. “I wanted to see his happiness as much as I wanted the success,” said Sirish.
The Allu hero will soon start shooting for the high budget period drama in debutant Venu’s direction.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat