Apart from the box-office result, Sirish is happy that his father and the film’s producer Allu Aravind too is happy with the outcome. “I wanted to see his happiness as much as I wanted the success,” said Sirish.
The Allu hero will soon start shooting for the high budget period drama in debutant Venu’s direction.
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Allu Arjun’s US promotion schedule
Articles that might interest you