Following the release of his latest film, Srirastu Subhamasthu, Allu Sirish is waiting to kick-start the shooting for his ambitious period drama. This morning, the young Allu hero took to Twitter and wished his followers on the occassion of Krishnashtami.
Sirish tweeted “Happy Krishnashtami everyone, happy birthday Lord Krishna. Thank you for sharing the world your wisdom thru the Bhagavad Gita.”
He then revealed the secret behind naming his home banner in his best tweet which reads, “My Dad was so inspired by the holy book that he named our co Geetha Arts. Many ppl think its my mum’s name, her name is Nirmala.”
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Poll : What is your opinion on Duvvada Jagannadham teaser?
- Bunny’s bilingual is not shelved
- Shruthi reveals interesting details about Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you