Allu Sirish’s upcoming sci-fi thriller in Vi Anand’s direction is making brisk progress. The film was recently shot in Hyderabad for couple of weeks, and the next schedule is going to be begin soon in Bangalore. However, owing to the rains which are wreaking havoc in Bangalore, the movie team is yet to decide when to start shooting there.
Buzz is that Allu Sirish will be playing an exciting new character in the film and Vi Anand is making sure that the film is really different in every sense. Surbhi, Seerat Kapoor and Srinivas Avasarala are playing the other lead roles in the film.
More details about the film are awaited.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu