Politics and Films go hand in hand in South India. The present trend in Andhra Pradesh is for politicians to get into political parties ahead of the upcoming general elections. The latest film personality to join the political bandwagon is Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry.
The veteran lyricist cum singer is now with the Loksatta Party and he joins well known directors S.S. Rajamouli and Shekhar Kammula as the party’s sympathisers from Tollywood. Sirivennela is known for composing some fiery lyrics and he is now using this talent to come up with good songs and speeches for the Loksatta party.
The Telugu Desam Party and Y.S.R. Congress Party currently have the highest number of Film personalities and the Lok Satta party is now close behind. How much of an impact can Sirivennela make with his new party? Let us wait and see.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights