Senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh have been unanimously elected President and General Secretary of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) respectively. Venu Madhav has been chosen as the association’s Vice President.
Speaking on the occasion, General Secretary Naresh said that the newly formed committee would strive hard to bring in the much needed development in the lives of the struggling artistes in the association.
Earlier, Rajendra Prasad was elected MAA’s President and Sivaji Raja was the General Secretary.
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-04-2017
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you