Senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh have been unanimously elected President and General Secretary of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) respectively. Venu Madhav has been chosen as the association’s Vice President.
Speaking on the occasion, General Secretary Naresh said that the newly formed committee would strive hard to bring in the much needed development in the lives of the struggling artistes in the association.
Earlier, Rajendra Prasad was elected MAA’s President and Sivaji Raja was the General Secretary.
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you