Senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh have been unanimously elected President and General Secretary of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) respectively. Venu Madhav has been chosen as the association’s Vice President.
Speaking on the occasion, General Secretary Naresh said that the newly formed committee would strive hard to bring in the much needed development in the lives of the struggling artistes in the association.
Earlier, Rajendra Prasad was elected MAA’s President and Sivaji Raja was the General Secretary.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you