Senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh have been unanimously elected President and General Secretary of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) respectively. Venu Madhav has been chosen as the association’s Vice President.
Speaking on the occasion, General Secretary Naresh said that the newly formed committee would strive hard to bring in the much needed development in the lives of the struggling artistes in the association.
Earlier, Rajendra Prasad was elected MAA’s President and Sivaji Raja was the General Secretary.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you