In the film, Sivakarthikeyan was seen in as a lady nurse who tries to woo a doctor, played by Keerthy Suresh. In his latest interview, the actor revealed how he nailed the lady nurse’s getup, which has amused everyone.
Apparently, Sivakarthikeyan, his director Bakkiyaraj Kannan and the make-up team tried out as many as 8 screen tests over a period of 9 months before finalising on the look we are seeing on the screen now.
Sivakarthikeyan had to spend four and a half hours each day for the makeup. “Prettying up is the toughest part of playing a woman,“ says Sivakarthikeyan.
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
Articles that might interest you