Superstar Mahesh Babu expressed his happiness over the grand success of his latest release, Srimanthudu. After opening to a huge critical acclaim, the film has been registering solid numbers at the worldwide box-office. To thank the fans and audiences who made the film a huge success, the Srimanthudu team organized a press meet this afternoon.
Speaking on the occasion, a visibly delighted Mahesh Babu said that the film’s success has proved once again that sky is the limit for good films in Telugu film industry. The Superstar also said that respect is more important to him than box-office collections.
Lastly, Mahesh Babu announced that he will adopt his native village, Burripalem in the coming few months.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you