Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus, Padmavati, has been mired in several controversies ever since its inception. There were intense protests against the film right from the shooting days itself. The film was supposed to release in December, but it got postponed due to a delay in the censor formalities.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear from our Bollywood sources is that the film may get censor clearance today and that the makers are planning to release the film in the second week of January. However, an official confirmation is awaited regarding this news.
Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor are the lead actors in Padmavati, which will have a simultaneous release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?