We have already reported that Premam,the Malayalam smash hit, is going to be remade in Telugu. Akkineni Naga Chaitanya will be playing the lead role and the makers are now busy finalizing the remaining cast for this romantic tale. Young filmmaker Chandu Mondeti of Karthikeya fame will helm this project.
As per the latest buzz, slight changes are being made to the original story for bringing it closer to Telugu nativity. Sources also inform that a renowned writer in Tollywood is handling the script changes. This project will go on floors once Chaitu completes his current film in Gautham Menon’s direction. This official remake will be produced by senior producer S. Radha Krishna under his Haarika and Hassine Creations.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you