According to the latest update, the next schedule of Ram Charan’s ongoing action thriller, tentatively titled Dhruva, has been delayed slightly. The latest schedule was supposed to be kick-started on the 22nd of this month, but it has now been pushed to June 3rd as Charan is also overseeing the preproduction process of his maiden home production, his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film.
Dhruva is an official remake of the super hit Tamil thriller, Thani Oruvan. The film is being directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Charan’s uncle Allu Aravind. Rakul Preet Singh will be seen romancing Ram Charan once again after their last outing Bruce Lee. Hip Hop Tamizha will score the music.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!