It’s been reported already that Tamil star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss will be joining hands with each other for the third time after delivering two blockbusters, Thuppakki and Kaththi, in the past. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
Until recently, there were reports that this high budgeted entertainer will kick-start its shoot from January 20. However, the latest update is that the take off has been delayed slightly and that the film will go on floors in early February.
The makers are yet to zero in on the film’s leading lady. AR Rahman will compose music for the movie. The film will be hitting the screens during Dasara, 2018.
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?