Nitya Menen scored three consecutive hits in the form of Janatha Garage, Inkokkadu and Kannada star Sudeep’s Kotigobba 2. Next month, Nitya Menen’s long delayed film, Ghatana, will hit the screens, banking heavily on the actress’ success streak.
Ghatana is the Telugu dubbed version of the Malayalam hit thriller, 22 Female Kottayam. The movie has been directed by Sripriya of Venky’s Drushyam fame. The film’s promotional song was unveiled by the makers yesterday. VR Krishna is releasing the film in Telugu.
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
- DJ Team Approaches Cyber Crime Officials
- Renowned singer turns actor
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
Articles that might interest you