Nitya Menen scored three consecutive hits in the form of Janatha Garage, Inkokkadu and Kannada star Sudeep’s Kotigobba 2. Next month, Nitya Menen’s long delayed film, Ghatana, will hit the screens, banking heavily on the actress’ success streak.
Ghatana is the Telugu dubbed version of the Malayalam hit thriller, 22 Female Kottayam. The movie has been directed by Sripriya of Venky’s Drushyam fame. The film’s promotional song was unveiled by the makers yesterday. VR Krishna is releasing the film in Telugu.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019