Baahubali The Conclusion is undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited movie of this year. The movie is slated to release on April 28 and fans and trade circles are expecting that the movie will collect 1,000 crores.
Now, despite the immense craze and hype around Baahubali, two small Telugu movies, Babu Baga Busy and Happy Days fame Rahul’s Venkatapuram, are braving the Baahubali storm at the box-office.
While the makers of Babu Baga Busy have already announced that their movie will hit the screens on May 5, Venkatapuram unit is contemplating an April 29 release. It has to be seen how both these movies will withstand the Baahubali force.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next