Summer season has come to an end and several big and medium budget movies tested their luck at the box-office over these four months. With the monsoons hitting the two Telugu states, a flurry low and medium budget movies are gearing up for their release, starting this Friday.
This Friday, the Naga Shaurya and Niharika starrer romantic drama Oka Manasu, Kundanapu Bomma – in veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s presentation and Vara Mullapudi’s direction and starring young actors Sudhakar, Sudheer and Chandini and finally, the Sharwanand and Nitya Menen starrer Rajadhiraja, a Telugu dubbed version of Cheran’s JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai are hitting the screens to test their chances.
Let’s hope that it’ll rain box-office successes for Tollywood trade this monsoon.
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Interview : Murugadoss – You will see a new Mahesh in Spyder
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
Articles that might interest you