Summer season has come to an end and several big and medium budget movies tested their luck at the box-office over these four months. With the monsoons hitting the two Telugu states, a flurry low and medium budget movies are gearing up for their release, starting this Friday.
This Friday, the Naga Shaurya and Niharika starrer romantic drama Oka Manasu, Kundanapu Bomma – in veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s presentation and Vara Mullapudi’s direction and starring young actors Sudhakar, Sudheer and Chandini and finally, the Sharwanand and Nitya Menen starrer Rajadhiraja, a Telugu dubbed version of Cheran’s JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai are hitting the screens to test their chances.
Let’s hope that it’ll rain box-office successes for Tollywood trade this monsoon.
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Tholi Prema and Awe’s latest US collections
- Massive set for Thala Ajith’s next
- Star comedian’s marriage date fixed