Summer season has come to an end and several big and medium budget movies tested their luck at the box-office over these four months. With the monsoons hitting the two Telugu states, a flurry low and medium budget movies are gearing up for their release, starting this Friday.
This Friday, the Naga Shaurya and Niharika starrer romantic drama Oka Manasu, Kundanapu Bomma – in veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s presentation and Vara Mullapudi’s direction and starring young actors Sudhakar, Sudheer and Chandini and finally, the Sharwanand and Nitya Menen starrer Rajadhiraja, a Telugu dubbed version of Cheran’s JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai are hitting the screens to test their chances.
Let’s hope that it’ll rain box-office successes for Tollywood trade this monsoon.
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you