After ruling the Telugu television scene for nearly seven years, popular TV actor Sagar is turning silver screen hero with Siddhartha. The film is all set to hit the screens on September 16. Yesterday, Sagar interacted with the media and revealed details about his next film.
Sagar said that he has signed yet another film in Siddhartha’s producer Dasari Kiran Kumar’s production and that the shooting will commence soon after Siddhartha’s release.
Sagar also said that the film has been titled Hari and that he will be seen as a powerful cop in it. Avyak Films will co-produce the film.
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s film’s first schedule wrapped up
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
Articles that might interest you