Pelli Choopulu, the small film that went on to become a huge sensation, has completed its 100 day theatrical run. The film is still running in a select few multiplexes across the two Telugu states. This evening, Pelli Choopulu’s unit will be celebrating the 100 day run milestone in a grand style.
Pelli Choopulu had young actors Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma as the main leads. The film’s fresh story, entertaining narration and the sensible fusion of modern and traditional values have struck a chord with the audiences, who made the film a huge blockbuster.
Directed by debutant Tharun Bhascker, Pelli Choopulu was jointly produced by Raj Kandukuri and Yash Rangineni.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you