Pelli Choopulu, the small film that went on to become a huge sensation, has completed its 100 day theatrical run. The film is still running in a select few multiplexes across the two Telugu states. This evening, Pelli Choopulu’s unit will be celebrating the 100 day run milestone in a grand style.
Pelli Choopulu had young actors Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma as the main leads. The film’s fresh story, entertaining narration and the sensible fusion of modern and traditional values have struck a chord with the audiences, who made the film a huge blockbuster.
Directed by debutant Tharun Bhascker, Pelli Choopulu was jointly produced by Raj Kandukuri and Yash Rangineni.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series