Pelli Choopulu, the small film that went on to become a huge sensation, has completed its 100 day theatrical run. The film is still running in a select few multiplexes across the two Telugu states. This evening, Pelli Choopulu’s unit will be celebrating the 100 day run milestone in a grand style.
Pelli Choopulu had young actors Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma as the main leads. The film’s fresh story, entertaining narration and the sensible fusion of modern and traditional values have struck a chord with the audiences, who made the film a huge blockbuster.
Directed by debutant Tharun Bhascker, Pelli Choopulu was jointly produced by Raj Kandukuri and Yash Rangineni.
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Release Date Locked For Varun Tej’s Mister
- Beautiful heroine vows to return to Tollywood soon
- Super Star pens heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils
Articles that might interest you