Recently, we reported that young actor Sidhu Jonnalagadda, who shot to fame with the rustic village comic thriller Guntur Talkies, has signed a film in Rajasekhar Reddy’s production. The producer had earlier made Raj Tarun’s Cinema Chupistha Maava.
According to a latest update, a small-time actor named Narasimha, who had played friend’s roles in Prabhas’ Darling and Tanish’s Nachavule, will be turning director with Sidhu’s film.
Currently, the script work is going on and the debutant director is reportedly coming up with an innovative romantic thriller.
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you