Smt. Akkineni Annapurna, wife of Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu, passed away today morning. She has been ill for a while now and sources say that she has been receiving treatment at a private hospital since the last few days.
Smt. Annapurna was born in Denduluru in West Godavari and she married Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu on February 19th 1949. The famous Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad was named after her by Nageswara Rao. She has always been a devoted wife and a doting mother.
123telugu.com is saddened at this development. We pray for strength to ANR garu and express our condolences to the Akkineni family.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights