Sneha is all set to make a comeback of sorts in Prakash Raj’s upcoming film Ulavacharu Biriyani. She was last seen in Rajanna, which released back in 2011. Directed by Prakash Raj, the film also has Oorvashi, Samyukta, Teja and Brahmaji in important roles.
Currently, the film is in re-recording stage and Sneha was in for a big surprise when music maestro Ilayaraja himself gave her a big compliment that she has a done good job in the film. “That moment wen Raja sir stopped for a sec, turned to me & said I’ve done very well in the film& he liked my work..ooooommmgggg! Flyinggg…Can’t ask for more! Had the greatest opportunity to watch maestro raja sir adding life to our images in #unsamayalarayil,” Sneha said.
Meanwhile, Prakash is extremely happy with the way the film has shaped up and even he thanked Ilayaraja for adding great depth to the film through his music. The film is likely to release in early May in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you