Veteran actress Sneha was a very popular heroine in her day. She has appeared opposite some of the biggest heroes as the leading lady. But she has slowly faded away and later, got married. She briefly made a comeback with Prakash Raj’s ‘Ulavacharu Biryani’ but she has not done too many roles after that barring the likes of Son of Satyamurthy.
Sneha is now looking for more work and she is reportedly expressing a desire to do character roles. At a time when veteran glamour actors like Jagapathi Babu are thriving in character roles, Sneha’s willingness to appear in character roles could bring her a lot of work.
The actress is also looking for opportunities in Tamil and Malayalam films apart from Telugu.
- NBK’s treat to Nandamuri fans impresses
- Chalo’s fun-filled trailer impresses
- Gang’s 6-day Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s 8-day Krishna & Guntur collections
- Rajaratham’s youthful number impresses