Actress Sneha seems to be a smart woman in matters of commerce and business. The actress kicked off a new trend in the south Indian film circuit by selling her wedding telecast rights to Vijaya TV for a fancy amount. Generally, this trend is observed in Hollywood and to a certain extent, in Bollywood as well. Leading tabloids have offered crores of Rupees to the Bachchans to get a pic of Beti B, but they were turned down.
Sneha is all set to marry Prasanna on May 20th and the actress has not yet taken a concrete decision on her future plans. In addition to satellite rights and audio rights, we no have wedding rights and you can safely expect this trend to spread very fast.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you