Actress Sneha Ullal reached a big milestone in her career as she has completed ten glorious years in Indian Film Industry. Hailing from Oman, the actress made her silver screen debut with the Hindi film ‘Lucky: No Time for Love’ in 2005.
She then entered the Telugu film industry with A. Karunakaran’s flick ‘Ullasamga Utsahamga’ in 2008. Since then, it was no looking back for Sneha and has been reining the Telugu and Hindi industries with several blockbuster films with almost all the top stars.
Sneha took to Twitter to share her happiness with her fans and tweeted as, “Completed 10 years in Industry. It’s been a lovely wonderful crazy and intense journey and I would never change any part of it.” Sneha Ullal will be next seen in ‘Antha Nee Mayalone’, which is expected to hit the screens in October, 2015.
Here’s wishing the blue-eyed actress many more laurels in her glorious career ahead!
- Ravi Teja To Team Up With Harish Shankar Again?
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Kajal Approached For Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ New Film?
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death