After accumulating more than 35 crores in its first week, the Allu Arjun starrer S/o Satyamurthy entered into a decisive second week,which will decide the fate of its distributors.Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, this movie has hit the bulls eye by connecting to the family audience with its emotional touch and entertaining elements.Allu Arjun’s craze and the track record of Trivikram Srinivas have set the tone for the superb collections in the first week.
Now,trade reports say that the movie is continuing its decent run in the second week as well. Despite the release of OK Bangaram,S/o Satyamurthy was able to collect good revenues. Analysts also reported that the collections have picked up well after a small dropout at the end of first week.
Samantha, Nitya Menon and Adah Sharma are the female leads in this flick which also has Prakash Raj, Upendra and Sneha in crucial roles. S.Radha Krishna is the producer.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks