Despite releasing to mixed reviews and average word of mouth, Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s latest offering, S/O Satyamurthy, utilized the summer advantage to the fullest by attracting the family audiences in huge numbers
The film is still doing decent business in selected screens across the Telugu states. As per the trade reports, S/O Satyamurthy has crossed the coveted 50 crore club. This is Allu Arjun’s second straight 50 crore film, following his blockbuster Race Gurram and only proves his star power.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you