Director Trivikram is well admired for his sensitive portrayal of human emotions and family relationships. The director’s upcoming film, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, starring Allu Arjun, Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma in lead roles, is gearing up for a release on 9th April and the audio success function took place yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, Trivikram explained the idea behind making this film. He said that the importance of fathers keeps on changing in the eyes of his children and that for a child, the father is the biggest superhero.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you