Director Trivikram is well admired for his sensitive portrayal of human emotions and family relationships. The director’s upcoming film, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, starring Allu Arjun, Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma in lead roles, is gearing up for a release on 9th April and the audio success function took place yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, Trivikram explained the idea behind making this film. He said that the importance of fathers keeps on changing in the eyes of his children and that for a child, the father is the biggest superhero.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!