Director Trivikram is well admired for his sensitive portrayal of human emotions and family relationships. The director’s upcoming film, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, starring Allu Arjun, Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma in lead roles, is gearing up for a release on 9th April and the audio success function took place yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, Trivikram explained the idea behind making this film. He said that the importance of fathers keeps on changing in the eyes of his children and that for a child, the father is the biggest superhero.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock