Allu Arjun’s latest family entertainer S/o Satyamurthy has released yesterday and attained positive feedback from movie lovers. The portrayal of human values and the narration of director Trivikram Srinivas with his self styled one-liners have helped in enthralling the family audience.
As per the latest reports, this movie has raked in a whopping 3.75 crores in the overseas market.The emotional performance by Allu Arjun and the track record of director Trivikram Srinivas are playing a major role and in fact this combo has set up a good tone for this movie to collect stunning numbers in the overseas market.
Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon are the female leads in this flick which also has Upendra and Sneha in crucial roles. This movie was produced by S. Radha Krishna.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!