Repeating the magic of Julayi at the box office, the combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas has hit the bulls eye with the latest family entertainer S/o Satyamurthy. Despite mixed reviews, the film has been collecting stunning numbers in almost all areas of release. Allu Arjun’s emotional performance and the entertaining elements in the movie have helped the movie to accumulate more than 35 crores in its first week. Currently, the movie is continuing steady run in its second week as well.
As per the latest reports, this film has so far notched up around 7.79 crores in U.S. and it is continuing its dream run over there as well. S. Radha Krishna is the producer for this flick which has Samantha , Nitya Menon and Adah Sharma as female leads.Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019