The combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas has hit the bulls eye with their latest family entertainer S/o Satyamurthy. Despite mixed reviews, the film has been collecting stunning numbers in almost all areas of its release.
Allu Arjun’s emotional performance and entertaining elements have helped the movie to accumulate decent numbers all over. According to the latest update, the film has collected $1,247,936 after the completion of its third week in the US. Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nithya Menon played the female leads in this flick.
- Fidaa’s first-day collections
- NBK102 Set To Go On Floors Soon
- Much awaited multi-starrer opens on a superb note
- Interview : Gopichand – Gautam Nanda will put my career back on track
- Boyapati to offer the ‘real treat’ on August 2
Articles that might interest you