Sobhita Dhulipala, model-turned-actress who’ll soon be seen in Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari, will be seen in the role of a sex worker in her upcoming film Moothon. The actress was seen interacting with people in Kamathipuri, Mumbai’s biggest red-light district, as part of preparation for the role.
Talking about the film, Sobhita said, “Being a part of ‘Moothon’ was unexpectedly character building. I play a feisty woman from Kamathipura, the vicious underbelly of Mumbai and one of the largest brothels in the world. Since we mostly shot guerilla style, I got to interact with the families there and even lived in one of their tiny rooms.”
Directed by Geethu Mohandas, the film stars Nivin Pauly in a lead role and it’s being shot in Malayalam and Hindi. Anurag Kashyap has written the dialogues for this film.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?