Sobhita Dhulipala, model-turned-actress who’ll soon be seen in Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari, will be seen in the role of a sex worker in her upcoming film Moothon. The actress was seen interacting with people in Kamathipuri, Mumbai’s biggest red-light district, as part of preparation for the role.
Talking about the film, Sobhita said, “Being a part of ‘Moothon’ was unexpectedly character building. I play a feisty woman from Kamathipura, the vicious underbelly of Mumbai and one of the largest brothels in the world. Since we mostly shot guerilla style, I got to interact with the families there and even lived in one of their tiny rooms.”
Directed by Geethu Mohandas, the film stars Nivin Pauly in a lead role and it’s being shot in Malayalam and Hindi. Anurag Kashyap has written the dialogues for this film.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US