Even before fans could forget the storm Allu Arjun’s ‘Cheppanu Brother’ comment created around a couple of months ago, social media has been buzzing nonstop with Bunny’s cousin Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Aapalenu Brother’ comment since last night.
Just like how Pawan fans made Allu Arjun pop out his ‘Cheppanu Brother’ rant following the fans’ demands to shout Pawan’s name at Sarrainodu success function, they now wanted Sai Dharam Tej to chant Pawan’s name during Thikka’s audio launch last night.
In his reply to fans’ mass hysteria, Sai said that he cannot stop himself if fans ask him to utter Pawan’s name any number of times. Sai then thrilled Power Star fans saying, “Aapalenu Brother…Aravandi…Meetho paatu nenu arustha…(can’t control myself brother… go on shouting and I too shall join)”. Sai went on to thrill the fans by shouting “Megastar, Power Star and Mega Power Star” along with fans.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series